We’ll cater your 8a.m. photo shoot, your sister’s tasteful bridal shower, even your big fat wedding. We do Park Avenue classic six or Brooklyn brownstone; Chelsea art gallery or Meatpacking studio; and any style of conference room or apartment in between. We provide wait-staff and full liquor bars. We arrange rentals. We cook outdoors or in. Our clients range from sophisticated party-givers to entertaining neophytes, but their one common thread is the love of good food.
Full Service Chef Events
Full service events typically require on-premise cooking, professional waitstaff & bartenders, party rentals, and a minimum starting budget of $1,500, not including food or beverage. Our menus are custom designed based on headcount, type of venue (intimate or bustling) and the vibe (corporate or boutique-professional). Please see below re: pricing & menus.
Pancake Breakfast @the Office (50 person minimum)
Bring our Best of NY am dishes to your workspace for a delicious buffet that includes signature Clinton St. Baking Co. biscuits, muffins & scones, scrambled cage-free eggs, crispy hash browns, sugar cured bacon, and our Chef Neil Kleinberg’s famous pancakes slung in real time, served with toppings of your choice. Fresh squeezed OJs (& mimosas and bloody marys, if your boss is cool) round out this unforgettable morning. Minimum starting budget: $3,000.
Restaurant Rental @Night
The restaurant cannot be booked for daytime brunch; however, our space seats up to 30 people comfortably and can be rented @night between 6pm and 11pm for $1,500 in addition to the cost of food, beverage, gratuity & tax. Prix fixe menus can be arranged. To simply arrange large party dining between 6 and 9pm, we can arrange a prix fixe menu without the cost of a full restaurant rental.
For Pricing & Menus
Please write to email@example.com. It’s helpful to provide this information with your inquiry:
- What day and time is your event? What’s the occasion?
- Is this event personal or professional? Drop-off, pickup, or full service?
- Are you serving cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, sit-down or buffet?
- Will your hors d’oeuvres be passed, stationary, or both?
- Will you need rentals of tables and chairs, flatware and glassware, plateware and/or linens?
- Do you want a full liquor bar or just wine and beer?
- Would you like a custom cake?
- Is coffee service something you desire?