When chef-husband & wife, Neil Kleinberg and DeDe Lahman, opened in April 2001, their only mission was to make the best baked goods in the city, hand-mixed in small batches. But soon the locals stumbled in, and murmurs of Neil’s simple yet delicious omelets, sandwiches and soups moved people to cluster — then crowd — the block. New York Magazine voted Neil’s blueberry pancakes best in the city (twice!).
The lore about our brunch lines we cannot deny ... but try us at dinner, when the lights are dim, the crowds calm, and the food is “anything but ordinary,” says the New York Observer. Okay, and yes: We serve pancakes after dark.
FEBRUARY IS PANCAKE MONTH!
Special flavors are served Monday thru Friday from 8am to 11pm and 6pm to 11pm.
- 2, 3 Swedish Apple Pancakes with caramelized apples, cinnamon cider glaze, and Bavarian cream
- 4, 5, 6 Crunchy Bananas with cinnamon-chili-chocolate sauce
- 9, 10 Blueberry Crumb Streusel with fresh blueberry sauce, vanilla bean whipped cream and warm maple butter
- 11, 12 Japanese Pumpkin pancakes with pumpkin seed streusel and warm maple butter
- 13, 16, 17 Chocolate Chunks, fresh raspberries, raspberry-caramel sauce
- 18, 19 Fresh Coconut Pancakes with caramelized pineapple, bruleed bananas, roasted macadamia nuts, and warm maple butter
- 20 German Chocolate Pancakes: roasted organic pecans, caramel, fresh coconut, bittersweet chocolate sauce
- 23, 24 Pistachio frangipane with burgundy cherries and roasted, crushed pistachios
- 25, 26 Fresh Blackberries with meyer lemon curd and blackberry syrup
- 27 Raspberry Pancakes: our signature raspberry jam, fresh raspberries, toasted almond butter, vanilla bean whipped cream
Draft Beers on Tap now
Sixpoint Sweet Action, Greenport Harbor’s Black Duck Porter, Ommegang Witte Ale.
Monday and Tuesday. All bottles of wine are half price!
Visit Clinton St. Baking DUBAI!
Burj Views GF01, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. http://clintonstreetbaking.ae
Visit Clinton St. Baking Co. TOKYO!
@5-17-1, Minami Aoyama, Minato-ku, (“kotto street”) Tokyo 107-0062. http://clintonstreetbaking.co.jp/
breakfast: 8am - 11:30am, Monday thru Friday
lunch: 11:30am - 4pm
dinner: 6:00pm - 11pm (closed sunday night)
saturday brunch: 9am - 4pm
sunday brunch: 9am to 6pm *NEW EXTENDED HOURS!
*The restaurant is closed Monday thru Saturday between 5 and 6pm
BRUNCH: We do not take reservations for brunch and can only seat parties of 6 or less.
DINNER: We do take reservations for dinner for parties of 6 people or more. A credit card is required to secure your table and if you cancel with fewer than 24 hours’ notice you will be charged $25.
Lunch: 11:30 am to 4pm, Monday thru Friday
Dinner: 6pm to 10:30 pm, Monday thu Friday
Saturday dinner delivery coming soon.
No brunch delivery.
Take away is always available during business hours. Call 646-602-6263 to pre-order.